Excellent! Excellent!

Oh man, that "Way Too Cool" graphic... Just the right amount of cheesiness.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME: No, advertisements, I do NOT want to play "Family Guy Online."

That being said, I enjoyed the video. Except where my ears got nearly blown off because the beginning made me think my volume wasn't loud enough...

Meh, who needs hearing? Good work!

Idle Gamedev Idle Gamedev

Great game! Simple but entertaining.

The "right click to upgrade to highest level" doesn't work, though, so right now all the click click click to upgrade everything is very much a pain.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

This game is fantastic!
The only critique I can think of right now is that you should be able to see the name of the Element somehow. I can memorize the symbols all I want, but there isn't really a way to learn the Element names, which would be very useful in the Natural Selection window.

Maybe add it so that when you hover over an Element it gives you the name at the bottom of the screen?

Idle Mining Co. Idle Mining Co.

This is a very cute game; I really enjoy playing it =]
My only critique is that it would be nice to have commas in the numbers so that it's easier to tell how much you have, but other then that this is a pretty solid game.

GroZZleR responds:

Not all countries use a comma for a column separator, so I didn't want to alienate anyone. I'll see if I can come up with something else. Thanks for playing!