View Profile Carlyndra

2 Movie Reviews

Oh man, that "Way Too Cool" graphic... Just the right amount of cheesiness.

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME: No, advertisements, I do NOT want to play "Family Guy Online."

That being said, I enjoyed the video. Except where my ears got nearly blown off because the beginning made me think my volume wasn't loud enough...

Meh, who needs hearing? Good work!

29 Game Reviews

This game is fantastic!
The only critique I can think of right now is that you should be able to see the name of the Element somehow. I can memorize the symbols all I want, but there isn't really a way to learn the Element names, which would be very useful in the Natural Selection window.

Maybe add it so that when you hover over an Element it gives you the name at the bottom of the screen?

This is a very cute game; I really enjoy playing it =]
My only critique is that it would be nice to have commas in the numbers so that it's easier to tell how much you have, but other then that this is a pretty solid game.

GroZZleR responds:

Not all countries use a comma for a column separator, so I didn't want to alienate anyone. I'll see if I can come up with something else. Thanks for playing!

Really, my only gripe is that there is no zoom option when creating the face. Other than that, everything is wonderful. I love character customization, and I love having lots of options. Fantastic work!

26, Female